Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TV almost like home...

It's no mystery that, as a person who literally grew up watching TV, I had to adjust after moving here in Singapore. I had to accept the fact that I won't be watching as much TV for as long as I'm here.

Things changed for the better (at least in this aspect) about a week ago. Our housemates (Neil and Cel, salamat!) decided to subscribe to StarHub for the cable TV and internet connection (a common deal offered here). Since then, I must admit that I'm much happier now to stay home than before! Well, they don't have the exact same set of shows that I want, but hey, I'm not complaining! It's better than nothin'. :)

Now, I'm getting my weekly dose of CSI from AXN, wrestling from SuperSports, and, of course, tons of shows from Discovery Channel, National Geographic Channel, HBO and Star Movies.

I'm just not able to watch other favorites such as the "Late Night with Conan O'Brien", although I'm watching the schedules of the CNBC, which is actually the "home" network company of the show. I just missed the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, so Conan's show should not be that far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment