Sunday, March 23, 2008

An engineer's struggle with lupus...

The person here, Leslie, is actually one of my former colleagues in my previous job in the Philippines. I think it was about a month after I left for Singapore when I learned that she left that company as well. Before that, though, she was already out on sick leave for a few months. Sadly, it was lupus. :(

She's one of two people who got lupus from that same company. Don't know about you but there's something definitely wrong in this company... Could be the environment, could be the other people, could be the actual work itself. Whatever the case, no one's happy with illnesses that are (most likely) triggered by work stress...

Good luck to you....

http://lupus.ph/stories/pubview.php?id=145

1 comment:

  1. came across your blog when i searched for Dr house...guess you are his fan too!!!.....)[nice blog]

    ReplyDelete