Monday, March 03, 2008

Information overload!!!!

So many projects, so few people, so little time... Damn!

We have just finished our training earlier for setting up student notebooks / laptops for the upcoming school year. Just when I thought I have everything set, the big boss sends a message saying that I will be involved in another project!

Oh well, I'll know more when I meet with him tomorrow...

I feel like I'm starting to forget everything that I've learned. Sure, it took me about two months to forget everything I learned in colleage (LOL!), but I have no desire to lose everything I learned from my previous company! That's almost five years worth of knowledge and experience...

In light of this dilemma, I'm thinking of maybe logging online anything I can remember from my last jobs as well as everything I learn from my current one. Maybe another blog or something. I think I just need a name and know which publisher I should use.

Any ideas? I'd really appreciate your help! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment