Thursday, March 06, 2008

Sleepy, rainy week...

It's been raining everyday for almost a week now. Since then, I've always been late. Most of the times, it's just below the five-minute mark. There are times, though, when I was late for almost 15 minutes. I usually arrive before my boss does, but when you're 15 minutes late, well, you really can't expect your boss not to be there (he's not the type who arrives an hour late then leaves an hour early).

Anyway, I guess it's not that much, but for someone like me who has incurred less than 5 instances of tardiness in my entire five-year-stay in my last job, this is a gargantuan leap.

I guess it's my fault anyway, since I always stay up past 12 midnight everyday. And the temperature brought about by the cold, rainy weather is not helping me to wake up sooner as well!

Anyway, since I don't wake up early enough, I no longer get my free copy of Today in the MRT station! I don't get to have my daily dose of news. Oh well...

If only I could sleep in the office. It's very conducive to sleep, with the aircon set to around 24 degrees C. Not sure, though, if it's colder here in the office or outside; it's raining like a cold day in hell now.

Maybe I'll just get some shut-eye immediately after I get home today. Assuming I get home early that is. :) For the meantime, I think I'll just continue with my work as best as I can, *yawn* or blog away, or just chat, *yawn* or email, whatever to keep me awake.....*zzzzzzzzzzzz*

No comments:

Post a Comment