Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Got my mornin' groove back...

It's been almost two weeks since my morning rituals have been whacked out: ignoring the two alarm clocks, waking up unusually late (well, late from what I'm used to), then getting up that much later, taking a bath at a snail's pace, walking a little slower than usual, and ultimately arriving late in the office.

Dunno what happened... I just feel weak and not eager to move.

That was until today. Today, I think my body clock's finally back on track and I'm back to my usual morning self; I get up immediately after the alarm clock rings and within twenty minutes or so doing my usual routine, I'm off to the office!

Well, I never imagined that I would miss getting into the MRT station and getting a free copy of Today. Well, I don't actually read it from cover to cover; just the thought of getting it lets me know, hey, I'm early again!

Oh well, what useless entry this is.. Hahahaha... :)

Time to get back and read the news.....

No comments:

Post a Comment