Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Early Disney Junior Asia Special Presentation

I was recently invited to attend a special presentation of Disney Junior next week. This is the first time I was invited for anything like this and I'm really looking forward to it.

If you're watching Playhouse Disney in Southeast Asia, you should have noticed the ad they're playing all day long about the channel being changed to Disney Junior with the slogan "Where the Magic Begins" this coming July 11, 2011.


Why the change, I don't know. I'm just happy that I was lucky enough to be invited to attend the special presentation of Disney Junior next week at Hatched, which I understand is an egg-themed restaurant along Evans Road.

I was advised that there will be a short chat with Nancy Kanter, GM Disney Junior Worldwide, after the presentation. I'm still coming up with some questions we could ask her. Got any ideas? Let me know. :)

***UPDATE***
Some info about the Disney Junior preview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment