Monday, March 02, 2009

Welcoming March 1st

Time flies so fast especially with my kind of work. I lose some days to sleep -- when coping up to my night shifts. Been busy with a lot of things also. Plus, February IS the shortest month of the year, afterall.

We have been busy with none other than Facebook! In particular, Pet Society. :) We've been busy cranking up Jessie and Doggie so that they can have more clothes and more furnitures in their houses. We've recently gotten a Samurai Helmet, Jester's Cap, Watermelon Hat, Circus Wallpaper, and some Bathroom Floor tiles. :) If you're lucky, those mystery boxes can really surprise you with those great items! I'm hoping I can get more items for the "Garden / Greenhouse" room I'm building.

I've started early last month a new blog on my comics reading. Honestly, I'm lagging behind on that as well due to the limited time that I have. Nevertheless, I still want to do that. I've already read so many recently published comics. It just takes time to actually write a review, scan some pages, and the like. Wish me luck! :)

I've also started reviewing for a Cisco certification. I was actually not taking this seriously primarily because of the cost and the job. That was, until just recently. The certification is is required by my company, so I might as well cough up the cash and get certified. I'm just hoping the company would shoulder some of the cost since this will no doubt help us do our jobs much better. ** finger's crossed **

Also, we're getting serious about this weight loss thing. Aside from our diet -- which is also an everyday struggle -- exercise is now one of our priorities. We're doing crunches everyday to tone down our bellies -- not easy though. My abdomen is wracked with pain -- I can't turn, bend, even cough without hurting. In time, I hope my belly "muscles" becomes accustomed to the exercise so I can turn up the heat and lose those extra inches off my waist!

Let's go March! Hoping for more blogs, more posts... And more importantly, more results!

No comments:

Post a Comment