Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Blog's New Look

First off, special thanks to Dan Cruz. I've been struggling for a while about the blogger templates. For those who'd seen my blog a long time ago, you'd see the series of changes that took place.

Anyway, I happen to be online in YM and Dan sent me a message. It's actually been a while since I last heard from here as well as from his blog. The topic about blog layouts came about and I mentioned the difficulty I've faced.

I've done so much experimenting that I think I almost lost it. So, I simply reverted back to one of the default blogger templates -- already forgot what that one was.

Dan mentioned that he faced the same thing before -- the reason he did not update his blog for the longest time between 2007 to 2008. Turns out he's been busy studying CSS and XML. :) He suggested that I do the same, but with a little help from the site here.

Ooh boy. How great was that site! They said you will WOW when you explore the site. Well in my case, just saw the first page and already I said WOW. :) I downloaded one of the templates there. Hence, the look that you are seeing right now -- the super-customizable Professional Template.

This won't be the final look of this blog. Afterall, there's always room for improvement. But using the templates from the site is certainly a good place to start.

Well, I'm done here. It's 4AM here and I haven't slept yet. Well, technically I slept at around 3PM yesterday up until around 7:30 PM, which in restorspect, might explain why I'm still awake at this time. :)

Anyway... I think I'm rambling in my post already. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment