Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Working R4DS Files (Updated Links)

For a while now, I've been getting some questions about Setting up R4DS from scratch and Initial R4DS Setup - UPDATED.

To help you guys, I've suggested that I copy out the files in my microSD and copy all the files into a new one, then test it out. No installation necessary; simply copy the files, then simply plug it into your R4DS and play straight away.

Guess what? It works! :)

Download the files here:
Rapidshare Link
Hotfile Link


Unrar the files and simply copy it to your microSD - preferrably a newly formatted one. I've tested this out multiple times so I'm sure these files will work. If it still doesn't work for you, I'm not sure what else might be wrong.

Here are the versions used:

- R4DS English 1.18
- Moonshell 1.7.1p1 with DPGTools 1.3.1
- DSOrganize 3.2

Also, I'm currently using a Super Mario theme, so the opening screen and buttons might be different from the one you're expecting.

Any questions? Leave a comment. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi.
    I like this product of R4 and i would like see it's more screenshots and details.
    And if i like i will definitely purchase it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just go to the site www.r4ds.com for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,i dont get it.
    i downloaded the files from above and it still wont work and its jibberish to me,also how do you un rar it as you said in the above.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Use WinZip or WinRAR to extract the files.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i recently bought one and it's given me the best gaming experience ever

    R4i


    R4i

    ReplyDelete