Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our Pets in Pet Society

Well, it's 5:00 AM in the morning here and I haven't slept yet. You can blame it on my shifting work schedule... And I guess partially also the the Pet Society game in Facebook. :)

For about a month now, I've been combing through the difference applications there. Vampire Wars, Mafia Wars, and the like are all good. After a while, though, it gets old. I guess the dependence on the number of your friends playing this game can only do so much. Sometimes, it's stressing when you find out that people are clobbering your character all the time. And stress is not exactly why I wanted to join Facebook in the first place.

Unlike the other games, Pet Society gets high scores for me at this time. I guess the capability to interact with Che in a more... uhm... constructive way gives it that every needed boost in likeability. :) I guess doing simple things for people -- like giving a ninja suit or leaving a short note -- is all that's needed to put a smile on your face.



Che's pet's name is Jessie, named after our dog we left behind in Manila. Similarly, I named my pet after our other dog, Jessie's partner, Doggie. Yep, seriously, that's his name. :) Don't ask why! :))

The two are wearing "terno" ninja suits. We didn't actually complete the whole ninja look; the ninja facemask don't fit them very well, so we just kept the headgear casual. :)

Good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment