Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm a Chuck Addict!

Hehehe.. Couldn't sleep much after waking up at around 3PM. So I just logged in to Facebook and checked out the "I'm a Chuck Addict" app, which I haven't actually been looking into since I first accepted it.

Well would you look at that!

I just worked my way up to 2000 points in the trivia game. Each question is worth 10points. I made some mistakes along the way, so that's definitely more than 200 questions I answered in one sitting. Geez!

Hehehe.. Just can't stop answering the trivia, espcially if you know the answers to most of the questions.

Anyway, I decided to stop at 2000 points with the Enthusiast ranking for now. Maybe next time when I'm not doing anything important such as... uhm... scrubbing the drawers to get rid of the smell of mildew mixed with varnish. Ech! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment