Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas with no new episodes....

Well, it's that time of the year again in which the whole world -- or at least most of it -- is celebrating the Christmas season. Don't get me wrong, I like Christmas. I just don't like the downside of it... No new episodes...

I guess in the spirit of Christmas -- or more appropriately, the Christmas vacation -- most of the shows are taking a long break themselves. This is a severe drawback of the season for couch potatoes such as myself. :) Well, in my case, the shows that I'm gonna really miss are House, Heroes, and Chuck.

Anyway, not to worry though: this simply means it's time to get try new stuff. Maybe I'll finally do what Che always wanted me to do: join Facebook! :)) Heard of some great online games similar to the vampire game I used to play about a couple of years ago.

Of course, I can always watch some old reruns, episode marathons and whatever. I can also get in the Christmas spirit and try to enjoy the season with family -- most of whom are back in the Philippines -- and friends -- many of whom are also going back to the Philippines. :))

BTW, I'm not really in a foreboding mode; I'm just thinking out loud -- or rather writing it in print. Better let it out than keep it to myself, right? Hehehehe :))

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment