Saturday, June 23, 2007

A weekend without my Che...

A mighty fine day, if you ask me.

Did nothing all morning but be the coach potato that I am. :-) Watch mostly JackTV shows, such as Who wants to be a SuperHero and the WWE RAW reruns (man, you should see the drama there; it's funny and dramatic in an odd way), while downloading stuff from the demonoid.

After lunch, I went to Shopwise to buy some food and other stuff I can find there. It's a good place to buy stuff. I only had two frustrations there. One, there are no venetian blinds (which I need for the kitchen window; the first ones I bought don't fit) and, two, there are no mirrors -- at least the ones that are bigger than what they have there (one for each bathroom plus the dresser). I wished I could have bought these there as I will be extremely busy tomorrow.

I got back, thankfully, after one and a half hours later, enough time for me to do other things:
  • wash the dishes (piled up there since the previous week; sure smelled quite terribly);
  • installed the two blinds (originally intended for the kitchen);
  • cleaned the entire second floor;
  • organized the bills, my payslips (Im missing a few), receipts, in a clearbook;
  • took blankets to the dryclean;
  • update this blog :D; and
  • read a few materials here and there (downloaded comic scans and His Needs, Her Needs; btw, I'll make a review this later in the week).

The to-do list:

  • go to Quianne's baptism;
  • go to Nagcarlan to visit Tita Vinia and family (they'll return to US this 27th);
  • install the kitchen window blinds;
  • install the bathroom mirrors;
  • scout for side tables, console tables, display cabinets, etc.;
  • research for a good camera (surprise be!); and
  • buy nilon string (for the cork board; can't explain here).

I don't think I'd be able to do all of the above, though, since the trip to Nagcarlan takes around 3 hours one-way, depending on the traffic.

Then the next day, ah geez... Here we go again...

No comments:

Post a Comment