Thursday, June 14, 2007

Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness

The Marvel Zombies mini-series is one of the better Marvel mini-series that I enjoyed reading. And now, the Marvel Zombies are back! And now Ash Williams, aka the Chosen One of the Army of Darkness series, gets in the fray!

FYI, Marvel Zombies is 2006 Scream Awards Best Comic Book. Probably triggered by the popularity and success of the original Marvel Zombies Series, Marvel then printed the Marvel Zombies Dead Days (One-shot) and the five-part Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness. As of this writing, the latest issue that I have is Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness Part 4.

Here's one of the spreads of the original Marvel Zombies #1


If you want a copy of the whole series, download at http://www.demonoid.com/. I'm currently seeding the series; please help me improve my ratio :-)

However, if you like the comic, please buy it. Support the comics industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment