Thursday, June 14, 2007

Knights and Vampires

Okay, I'm back from the dead! :-)

Been busy for the past few months. The only online activity I have is KnightFight and MonstersGame.

So let's see... My KnightFight character is a one-hander (sword-and-shield) Knight of Light. If I only knew, I would have gone for the two-handed-sword-wielders. Grrr... Lower-level two-handed characters dish out more damage than my character. The only choice I have is to transfer more points to my Armor skill so I can soak up more damage.

My Vampire is now Level 30, but still fairly weak compared to the others. I came in pretty late in the game; I was level 1 when there are already level 20+ werewolves prowling on the server. Worse still, there is a clan that has pinpointed me as a target; I get attacked around 5 times a day before.

I know there are others out there who are probably getting beaten by higher level characters. So my advice, don't make yourself a target. The reason these guys beat on lower level characters is to get more gold. I mistakenly left my character with tons of gold; each attack cost me 200+ gold. After that, the entire clan has been beating me like crazy. Don't do the same mistake. As soon as you have cash, try to buy stuff; you can sell them, though you only get half your gold. Still, it's better than losing it to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment