Friday, March 18, 2011

My IT Show 2011 Loot - Sepom Photopapers

The best place to get cheap photopapers? Go to the SEPOM booth. Every year, they have always been on the 6th floor and always had the same offer.

Each pack of 20 A4 (standard bond paper size) photopapers sell between 15 and 20 dollars. It's either a "Buy-1-Take-1" or "Buy-2-Take-3"!

Well, I bought 2 packs of glossy photopaper (at SGD 17 per pack) and 2 packs of matte photopaper (at SGD 20 per pack), netting me 5 packs of of each for the price of 2. Not bad at all. I also get two photoalbums -- not really stylish but, hey, its free. And I get a bottle of drinking water to boot! (Exactly like last year.) Not really sure what you need to get the water other than buying some paper from them. I'll ask next year. :)
Anyway, so that's 74 dollars for 100 glossy, 100 matte, 2 photoalbums, and a bottle of drinking water. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment