Saturday, November 29, 2008

House M. D. - Season 5 Episode 9

Jason: Excuse me, i'm looking for Dr.Cuddy.

Dr. House: Well, she's either not here or she's under the desk. Either way you're gonna have to wait outside until i'm finished.



Dr. House: If you ask me, keeping an open line of communication is the best way to resolve conflict.



Jason: She's not a cop? Doctor Cuddy brings in the guards... ALONE!

Dr. House: She might be armed. I'd have her deliver it shirtless.



Dr. Taub: House is gonna get someone killed.

Dr. Kutner: Guy's ready to kill for a diagnosis. I can't think of a better doctor to be trapped in there with him.

Dr. Cameron: How abaout somebody's not gonna keep pushing the whackjob's buttons until it cracks.



Dr. House: First rule of triage: guys with guns go first.



Dr. House: This is a level of risk peaking beyond anonymous girl on girl action.



Dr. House: She's gonna go.

Nurse Regina: She's gonna come back.

Dr. House: She should go.

Nurse Regina: He'll kill him.

Dr. House: But not her.

Nurse Regina: Is that your version of morality?

Dr. House: If you don't think your life is worth more than someone else's, sign your donor card and kill yourself.



Dr. House: The martyr's hearts is beating dangerously slow. Are we good to go?



Jason: If it's cancer, there must be a test.

Dr. House: We just did it.

Jason: What about an X-ray or something.

Dr. House: Good idea. Oh! Damn! I left my CT machine in my other pants.

[Long pause...]

Jason: How many hostages do you think it will cost me for a trip to radiology.



Dr. House: Humiliation? Doctors treating you like a piece of meat. Too many fingers and tubes up your holes. You hate doctors, and you want to take back control. So I apologize for the fact that you ARE a piece of meat.

Jason: I just want an answer. That's all.



Jason: You're not me. This is my body. This is my life. There's a truth out there. I'd rather rot in jail knowing than... I can't handle not knowing.



Dr. Hadley: You're a coward! You need to know everything because you're afraid to be wrong! You're so afraid of being ordinary, of being just another doctor, just another human being that you'll risk other people's lives.

Dr. House: I'm arrogant. You're the coward. You're terrified of death. You just want to cheat it by making it come sooner. Gives you the illusion of control.



Jason: Not knowing what was wrong with me made me miserable. Maybe that's insane. Doing this, yeah, insane. But I had something to gain. You can't take risks with no upside at all.

Dr. House: I can't decide which is riskier. Taking crazy risks, or taking advice on crazy risks from a crazy risk-taker.



Dr. House: If you're suggesting that you screwed up because of a non-relationship with me, I don't know how I can help you. 'Coz the only change you can make from a non-relationship is... [sigh]

Dr. Cuddy: You want a relationship?

Dr. House: God, no! I'm trying to follow your logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment