Saturday, November 15, 2008

House M. D. - Season 5 Episode 7

Dr. House: Anybody can hate humanity after getting shot. It takes a big man to hate it beforehand.



Dr. House: See? Perfectly reasonable explanation. She's definitely not here trying to work her way back on the team; steal your job or anything...



Dr. House: I kinda hit that last night, so now she's all on my jock.

Dr. Hadley: Wow! She looks pretty good for someone on roofies



Dr. House: Tsk. The Foremster and the Camster, kicking it old school. I'd think she's not trying to steal your job.



Dr. House: Kinda hit that. So, she's all on my jock.

Dr. Wilson: Whoa... What... What?

Dr. House: Huh... Everyone else though I was kidding.



Dr. Wilson: There's a reason....

Dr. House: Yes, those large things in her bra...

Dr. Wilson: You were hiding it from me. Means it meant something to you.

Dr. House: Yeah, I fiendishly concealed it within the phrase "I hid that".



Dr. Cameron: You would have said interesting no matter what the answer.

Dr. House: And no matter the answer would have been interesting. No engagements, commitment issues. His place, control issues.



Stewart: You obviously can't stand people. But for me, it's worse, alright. I'd rather die in here, than live out there.



Dr. Cuddy: Uh, everything involving me kissing House is good... Oh God! You dragged it out of me. You're a genius.



Dr. Wilson: Funny, I've leaned on friends in the past. Never leaned so far that my tongue fell in their mouths.



Dr. Cuddy: The benefit of being boss, is that I don't have to argue. You're all off the case.




Dr. Chase: Fine, forget about the patient. What's goin' on with you? This is why we left House's team; to avoid this constant flood of pure craziness.

Dr. Cameron: That's why I left House. You got fired.



Dr. Wilson: Any relationship that doesn't end in a breakup ends in death. Everything falls apart in the end. That's YOUR worldview. The corollary, which you keep forgetting, is that you have to grab any chance for happiness.



Dr. House: Foreman. Listen to that little voice in your head. It's coming from the telephone. FORCEFEED HIM!



Dr. Cuddy: Or maybe it would be better if just... had sex.

Dr. Wilson: Pardon me?



Dr. House: When you confess adultery, things tend to go bad. When one part of your life does a Titanic, you make a liferaft out of whatever's left, which makes your job more significant, which is why you did the surgery when he pulled an all-nighter, and why'll you do this.



Dr. Wilson: House, you're a drug addict. You're ALWAYS imagining things.



Dr. Chase: You know why we spend nights in my house? 'Coz when we spend them at yours, I could tell you didn't want me there.



Dr. Chase: You always kick me out every morning. You never offered me a drawer. You never cleared out your closet for me. I was just a visitor.



Dr. House: Yeah, he's got PTSD. Yeah, he's agoraphobic. He's also a coward. You want to change your life, do something. Don't believe in your own rationalizations, or just lock yourself up and pretend you're happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment