Sunday, June 08, 2008

Countdown to a monster project!

Although it was not my intention, I let this blog hanging again for a week without any posts. :( Due to the big project I'm involved with, I didn't have enough time to spare to do much of anything except do my tasks and keeping my sanity intact...

Good news is, aside from one minor task (which hopefully I can delegate to the other project members who are free), all of the prep work that I needed to do is finished. That should give me enough room this week to do, among other things, blog, play and have fun!

Not that I'm not having fun during last week. For the first time in this job, the end of the week was rewarding for me; well, rewarding technically. I've managed to setup a server switch -- a Cisco Catalyst 6000 -- in the live/production network and is ready for use. Providing tech support or doing configurations on a lab setup is one thing; actually configuring it on your own in production is another.

Also, as I've said, I've been working hard to keep my brain still intact. I've been continuing my Baldur's Gate II game as well. I'm planning on using a different character next time I play it. Also, I have been beefing up Che's Nintendo Dual Screen (NDS). Thanks to youtube and internet, I've tweaked the R4DS. Maybe I'll post a separate entry for the NDS customization.

Here's hoping to a smooth week!

No comments:

Post a Comment