Tuesday, June 17, 2008

House M. D. (Season 4) Quotable Quotes

Here, once again, are some memorable quotes taken from House M.D. Season 4. Had a blast listing this, so enjoy! :)



Dr. House: Sometimes, I am wrong. I have a gift for observation. For reading people in situations. But sometimes, I am wrong. This will be the longest job interview of your life. I will test you in ways that you will often consider unfair, demeaning and illegal. And you will often be right. Look to your left. Now look to your right. By the end of six weeks, one of you will be gone. As will twenty-eight more of you. Wear a cup.



Dr. House: I didn't rat her out.

Dr. Cameron: You, lied?

Dr. House: Suppose I should tell her that before she keys my car.

Dr. Cameron: Why lie?

Dr. House: Had to stop some leaky faucets.

Dr. Cameron: What did it matter?

Dr. House: It was no one's business.

Dr. Cameron: Right.

Dr. House: She's going to be the safest astronaut up there. Certainly more vigilant than the guy next to her who's got no clue about the aneurysm in his head ready to pop.

Dr. Cameron: Right.

Dr. House: You got a better reason?

Dr. Cameron: You couldn't kill her dream.



Dr. House: Reason I'm penalizing you is time management.

Dr. House: In Diagnostics, you're always working against the clock. The women came up with a theory and they treated the patient. You just sat around in a lab, hoping a series of blind test would give you a theory. You wasted the patient's time. Now I'm going to waste yours.



Thirteen: I keep replaying it in my mind. Did I drop the pills when I put them on the bed tray? Did I knock them over when I turned to leave?

Dr. House: You know he'd be alive. His dog'd be alive.

Thirteen: I know.

Dr. House: You forced us to act on a false assumption.

Thirteen: I know.

Dr. House: Everything we built from that step on. Every test. Every theory. Every treatment.

Thirteen: I KNOW! FORGET THE LECTURE AND FIRE ME ALREADY!!

Dr. House: If I was going to fire you, I wouldn't be giving you the lecture. I know you're not going to let anything like this ever happen again. I'll see you tomorrow.



Dr. Cuddy: You haven't rethought anything. You've just been blackballed. You're "House Lite" now. The only administrator that will touch you is the one who hired "House Classic". Good news is, she'll pretend she's not doing you a favor.

Dr. Foreman: I can start Monday.



Dr. House: ....Who the hell did I leave in charge?

Dr. Taub: Foreman.

Dr. House: There was a reason for that. Next time, listen to him.



Thirteen: I don't want to know.

Dr. House: No, you're afraid to know.

Thirteen: I might die. So could you, you could get hit by a bus tomorrow. The only difference is you don't have to know about it today, so why should I?

Dr. House: I don't have to know the lottery numbers, but if someone offered them to me, I'd take them.

Thirteen: You spend your whole life looking for answers. Because you think the next answer will change something, maybe make you a little less miserable. And you know that when you run out of questions, you don't just run out of answers, you run out of hope. You glad you know that?



Dr. Wilson: Mr. McKenna, I can't believe I'm able to say this, but... you're cancer-free. The biopsy looked like adenocarcinoma, But it wasn't. Harmless lesions on your lungs. You're fine.

Mr. McKenna: I don't get it.

Dr. House: Cool.

Dr. Wilson: No, it's-it's... I know this must come as a shock, but I've double-checked the labs.

Mr. McKenna: I just accepted an offer on my house. I've had three good-bye parties. I-I'm buying plane tickets to Venice.

Dr. House: You can still use those if you're alive.

Mr. McKenna: I have to pay a six thousand dollars broker commission on a house I'm not selling. Money I don't have. Thank you... for letting me know.

Dr. Wilson: I, uh, I would have thought the living would mean more than the expenses.

Dr. House: It's not about the money.



Dr. House: You play the game better than anybody else here....But for the wrong reasons.

Dr. Amber: Reasons don't matter. Results are the only thing...

Dr. House: You were wrong. Twenty years ago, this was recorded by Jim Moskowitz. Who later became known as Jimmy Quidd. Loves kids, apparently has a heart, perhaps even a soul. If you're gonna work for me, you have to be willing to be wrong, willing to lose. 'Cause you just did. You're fired.



Dr. Foreman: He's letting her take part in the differentials.

Dr. Wilson: Of course he is. He likes her.

Dr. Foreman: He's annoyed by her, doesn't respect her as a doctor, constantly insults her.

Dr. Wilson: That's House's version of courtship.

Dr. Foreman: Oh, god! He's been wooing me for years!


(to be cont'd)

No comments:

Post a Comment