Monday, June 30, 2008

Chuck Selected Quotable Quotes (S01E01, S01E02)

Here are some selected quotes from the TV series Chuck, Episodes 1 and 2. I'll post more at a later time. For the time-being, enjoy. :)

Bryce: It's hard to say goodbye



Chuck: Hi! Hi! Uh, phone trouble again?

Sarah: Uh, yeah. I'm not sure I'm able to receive calls 'coz... I never got one from you.

(Yeah, every nerd's dream... Hehe)



Chuck: Is that your big secret, by the way? 'Coz I've been sitting here trying to figure out what's wrong with you.

Sarah: Oh plenty, believe me.

Chuck: So I was thinking either she's a cannibal or she's really not that funny. And I was pulling for cannibal because I never met one before.

Sarah: Uh, not a cannibal, but I did just come out of a long relationship, so I may come with baggage.

Chuck: Well, I can be your very own baggage-handler.

(yeah, smooth moves!)



Sarah: Okay. I may have to point my gun at you so just don't freak out.

Chuck: Why?

(Casey enters scene.)

Casey: It's late. I'm tired. Let's cut the crap and give him to me, now. He belongs to the NSA.

(Sarah points gun to Chuck.)

Sarah: CIA get's him first.

(Chuck points gun to Sarah.)

Sarah: You come any closer and I shoot him.

Chuck: Sarah.... I'm feakin' out!



Sarah: I need you to do one more thing for me.

Chuck: Yeah.

Sarah: Trust me, Chuck.



(After flashing on Sarah.)

Chuck: Don't freak out.



Sarah: Well... No sign of anything here.

Chuck: Looks like we'll be sending the good doctor in an ashtray

Sarah: Okay, well I've got hotdogs to fry

Chuck: And I've got some toasters to sell.



Chuck: He's got Sarah, we've got to save her.

Casey: Brilliant deduction Nancy Drew. Now pull out the tranq dart!



Chuck: That was the doctor, right? He's probably not dead.

Casey: The sun sets in the west, nothing gets by you.



Sarah: WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?

Chuck: Clammy hands, got it. No good.

Sarah: Chuck, the secrets that you know are incredibly important! You compromised everything when you stopped trusting me...

Casey: And when you got out of the car!

Chuck: Uhm, listen uhm.. I'm sorry okay?

Sarah: No, it is not okay. How could you think I was the double, huh? You know I am not Bryce. Bryce betrayed everything that I believe in and if you ever accuse me of that again then I will walk away, mission over. We all go back to Washington. And you do not want that to happen, Chuck. That you should trust me on.

(Sarah leaves. Casey waits until Sarah is quite a distance away, then says...)

Casey: Way to go, ace!



Casey: What happens to Chuck when this is done?

Dir. Beckman: You'll do what you do best.



Sarah: Some people want to be heroes and other's have to be asked. So... Chuck, are you ready?



No comments:

Post a Comment