Monday, February 22, 2010

Nothing Box: A Plant by the Office Entrance

Okay. I'm on night shift, almost 2am in the morning, and I'm wasted. Too much work... Nedded to get some air like most of us do. I stepped out, stood there, and thought of... Absolutely nothing. I didn't mind the cab driver's lined up in front of the office waiting for passemgers. I didn't mind my fellow night shift workers smoking by the trashcan. My head was absolutely empty...

After a few minutes, I felt relieved. Ah yes... The relaxing effect of an empty mind... The healing power of the nothing box...

It does have some weird effects though... The first thing I saw was this plant that I haven't noticed before. For some reason, I took its picture. Don't know, but it linda felt right at that time. Go figure! :))


- via BlogPress in iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment