Friday, February 19, 2010

My Little Pouch of Goodies

Here's one of the most important things that I must always bring to the office: my pouch containing my lunch or dinner, as the case may be.


So far, this pouch works best for me for carrying my food. It's big enough to store two Biokip/Lock'N'Lock containers, but not bulky like other lunchbags.

When I have this, I know that my benefits are twofold: one, I save time and money, since I don't have to go downstairs to the mall to buy rather expensive food; and two, I know that what I'm eating is a lot healthier than most foods that you can buy from the mall.

Of course preparing the food takes some time. It starts all the way from planning the stuff to buy at the grocery, to the amount of rice we have to cook, to which foods work well together.

Speaking of which... What will I have for dinner tomorrow...

- via BlogPress in iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment