Tuesday, October 28, 2008

House M. D. - Season 5 Episode 5 Quotes

Dr. House: Oh my goodness! I played a practical joke on my best friend. I think he's badly injured. Should have learned this valuable lesson earlier.


Dr. House: How does thirteen know about it?

Dr. Cameron: Uh. Apparently, she was with the patient last night.

Dr. House: At 3 AM? [long pause]
Oh yeah!!! Penthouse foreign meets medical mystery. Maybe there IS a God.



Dr. House: Empty transient sex? I've been waiting for you to spiral out of control ever since you got your Huntington's diagnosis, but this more than I dare hope for.



Dr. House: That's what we're trying to diagnose. It's how steep of a spiral you are on.



Dr. House: Is he in this room? Reason he's not, I don't care what he thinks. Unless he's a she and she was there last night, too, in which case I care VERY deeply.



Dr. House: Thirteen, go stick a needle in your girlfriend's pelvis. And, no, that one wasn't a metaphor. Suck out some marrow. That one was.

[As Thirteen starts to leave and notices House is following her.]

Dr. House: I like to watch.



Dr. House: I assume my name came out last night in a form of a moan?



Spencer: Whatever you think we did, we... we did. And then some.



Dr. Hadley: You used me.

Spencer: You used me.

Dr. Hadley: My motives were clear.

Spencer: You might have figured out my motives faster if you'd bothered to ask my name.



Dr. Hadley: Yeah, I get it. I was wrong. Can we move on?

Dr. House: You're just upset coz the whole time she was with you she was thinking of my huge... throbbing... diagnostic skills...



[To Dr. Foreman who's trying to pick the doorlock of Thirteen's apartment.]

Dr. House: You're a disgrace to your stereotype.



Dr. Foreman: There are ways of getting to know people without committing felonies.

Dr. House: People interest me. Conversations don't.

Dr. Foreman: 'Coz conversations go both ways.

Dr. House & Dr. Foreman: Like Thirteen.



Spencer:We just met. We were both drunk. It's not like there wasn't potential. Little more practice for the both of us, I'd say we're looking at a nine, easy. But, that would require a repeat performance.



Dr. Foreman: Just spoke to my brother.

Dr. House: And by brother you mean?

Dr. Foreman: I mean my parents' other son

Dr. House: Wow! Same dad.



[After Foreman concludes that House was wasn't taunting him because House find anything on him.]

Dr. House: That's because... You haven't done anything stupid, spontaneous, or even vaguely interesting since you were seventeen. And that's just sad.



[After Thirteen gets fired by House.]

Dr. House: No. I just prevented you from getting a drug test. Probably saved your career. I'm already taking responsibility for one doctor with a drug habit.

Dr. Hadley: I don't have a drug habit.

Dr. House: Slutty, party girl is fun, til she pukes on your shoes. Then she's just a pain in the ass.



Dr. House: He's an idiot with a messiah complex. Savior to all who needs saving. That's why his first wife had a wooden leg, second wife was Canadian. He's the one whi needs to be saved.

Lucas: From you or the ho?

Dr. House: The ho's just using him for his money... Wait... Bad example.



Dr. House: Why not men? You're bisexual. You're just being self-destructive. If you're having random sex with men, better chance of getting assaulted, catching a disease. If this were just getting laid, it would be easier to pick up men. Or ugly girls. This woman's hot. Which means you like the challenge of conquest. It's the control that gets you off. By controlling women is as close as you're gonna get to controlling to what's going to happen to you.

Dr. Hadley: Here I though I was just into boobs.

Dr. House: Why don't you try taking it to the next level. Play God. Tell the girl that she's got ten years to live.



Dr. Hadley: You're gonna be numb for a few more days. Then you'll go home and cry for a few weeks. And then you get angry. Start telling yourself nothing matters anymore. You start doing stupid things. Maybe you go out to bars and pick up a bunch of women.

Spencer:You're.. [Thirteen nods.] How long do you have?

Dr. Hadley: Maybe a little more than you. Maybe a little less... I'll race you.



Dr. Chase: You don't let other people's problems affect. You don't let your OWN problems affect you. And it's the screw-ups that make us interesting. You're never out of control. Which is good, and... boring. Never losing control also means never putting yourself out there. Never.. pushing your limits.



Dr. Wilson: I'm actually kind of insulted. No way I'm a drug addict. But you completely buy that I fell in love with a prostitute.

Dr. House: You played to your strengths. By which, I mean you played to your weaknesses.



Dr. House: Oh my god! You invoked your dead girlfriend's name to sell me. You're my hero!

Dr. Wilson: Best thirty dollars I ever spent.



Dr. House: Another life saved, by girl on girl action.

2 comments:

  1. l just have you know, everytime there is a new house i come on your blogger to look at the quotes lolz, and maybe a little more.

    Love it!.

    nandani

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment! quess I'm just a big House fan. :)

    ReplyDelete