Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Gloomy first day at work

While the Philippines is having the Baranggay Elections, I had my first day at work. It's a very large campus consisting of around 25+ buildings, 5 foodcourts, library -- everything. It's like UP Diliman, only much bigger and and a rougher (mountainous) terrain; Level1 on one side of a building is like Basement1 or Level 2 on its other side (depends on which building you are looking at). So it gets tough when you need to run and work on some issues on the far-end of the campus -- like what we just did!

The rain did not help make it any easier, either. Hehe

Well, back to work. While the rest of the Philippines will be having lots of holidays this week, I'll be spending most of my time here at my desk, sifting through the files and other tasks that I have to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment