Saturday, October 13, 2007

EPEC application boo-boos

After a busy week of interviews and applications, I still woke up early morning (around 7AM+) and finally got to finish the EPEC application -- the "uploading of the requested supporting documents" part.

I had a mental note already that I'm supposed to crop the scanned images of the required documents, but I guess with so many things going on back then, I simply forgot. Good thing I was able to copy it on my hard drive.

Just a reminder to those applying or are planning to apply for the EPEC, prepare the following:

- passport-size photo (JPG format, MAX 64KB)
- passport particulars page (JPG format, MAX 100KB)
- qualification requirements (e.g. diploma) (JPG format, MAX 100KB)

I should have done that earlier; would have saved me about 30 minutes of my time. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, From which country did you apply for the EPEC? Is this an online process?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. From the Philippines. You can do this online. Forgot the exact site. You can can just "google" EPEC and you should be able to find the site from the Singapore MOM (Ministry of Manpower) site.

    ReplyDelete