Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Funny 3-Hour Raw Promo on July 23

Cracks me up everytime :)) I think one of the best promos I've seen in a long time





Begin transcript:
Mr. McMahon: (Yeah that's the way it goes...) JOHN! JOHN! JOHN! July 23, Raw starts one hour earlier. Tell all the boys Raw starts at 8. Got it? (Back with you...)

John Cena: Uh-ehmm... Okay...

Shaemus: Everybody needs to bring a DATE?!
Big Show: Who says I need to lose weight?
AJ: They say we're supposed to hydrate... 
Kofi: I think he said Meet us at the gate.
R-Truth: Who you calling a cheapskate?! 
Kane: I have to bake a cake? 
AJ: What kind of cake?
Big Show: Ooooh... Cake! 
CM Punk: Uhhh! I don't want to go to Kuwait! 
Triple H: Hey boss. Got your message. Khali's here to check your prostate.

Voice Over: The biggest night on TV is getting bigger. Raw is now three hours every Monday at 8 starting July 23rd on USA. Characters welcome

CM Punk: Do any of you know where the arena is?
end transcript

My favorites were Kane's "I have to bake a cake?", Big Show's "Oooh... Cake!" and "Who says I need to lose weight?"

No comments:

Post a Comment