Saturday, March 06, 2010

Our Bought Homemade Pizza

I came home from the office a bit earlier than usual. I always cherish the times that I get home earlier as those times are rare and very far between.

And this night, wifey Che wanted to do something different. She bought a ready-to-bake pizza, toasted it in the oven, and served it at dinner. It was all done when I got home!


Hate to say it, though, but it's not really up to par with any of her dishes. The slices of 'salami' are actually slices of chinese sausage. Guess I was expecting the taste of salami and when I got the taste of sausage, I was a bit disappointed.

We do have an extra ready-to-bake pizza here so I'm already thinking of ways how to improve the taste.

I don't want to get rid each slice of sausage and replace with real salami. That's a bit too expensive and wasteful for one meal. So I'm thinking more cheese. Add a few bits of ham and pineapple for that hawaiian flavor - though Che probably won't eat the pineapple. Okay maybe a few bits of bellpepper -though I really don't like them much. :)

Then maybe sprinkle some sesame seeds for good measure. Hmmm... Time to go Iron Chef on this one....

- via BlogPress in iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment