Monday, March 01, 2010

A Figure from the Past - Shaider

I got this action figure of Shaider from the Takashimaya Toy Sale back in '08.


It sure brings back a lot of meemories... Babylos. Bluehawk. Battle Tank. Sky Striker. Shigi-shigi ma kum shigi fuma. Time-Space-Warp, ngayon din! Annie jumping over the cameraman... Ah yes... Those were the days...

There were many Japanese shows that made it to the local Philippine TV. But along with Bioman and Voltes V, Shaider is one of the shows that has defined a generation.

Needless to say, you know a Pinoy is born in the 80s if they know this.

My only regret was that I bought only one set. After that, no other toy sales had that figure. Oh well... Maybe I'll try my luck in Chinatown one of these days. I heard there's some toy and comic stores there that carries old figures.

- via BlogPress in iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment