Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Med Containers Galore

I like containers. A lot. Even if I have no idea what to put in it, I want to buy containers.

Because the truth is, there always something that you can place inside any container of any size and shape.

Take for instance below:


These round plastic tall tumblers with lids serve as container of my wife's and mother-in-law's daily supplements.

Come to think of, there are quite a number of meds that she's taking everyday. Not surprising because of the baby. :)

So there's the ever important folic acid, then there's the iron supplement, calcium supplement, and fish oil. A few weeks ago she took utrogestan and duphaston, both for supporting gestation -- that's OB-speak for boosting pregnancy.

Anyway, that's just a few of the many containers I have here. Many are still empty, just waiting for stuff to be placed in them.

This must be driving Che crazy. :))

- via BlogPress in iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment