Sunday, October 04, 2009

House M.D. Quotes - Season 6 Episode 2 - Epic Fail

Dr. House: I quit...

Dr. Foreman: You can't quit

Dr. House: I think you're confusing me with Jake Gyllenhal.



Dr. House: I'm sorry. I know this will affect both of you... and Thirteen... and the one with the nose... I just can't risk coming back here.



Dr. Cuddy: House was a genius.

Dr. Foreman: House was an egotistical pill-popping lawsuit magnet... and a genius.



Dr. Hadley: You're the boss. It's kinda sexy.

Dr. Taub: And here I thought it's just the pants.



Dr. Foreman: Look at that. No House, the job still gets done.

Dr. Hadley: And yet something's missing.

Dr. Taub: I'm short. He's black. You're gay-ish.

Dr. Hadley: That's it.



Dr. Cameron: You know how House feels about people touching his ball.

Dr. Foreman: No. Chase refuses to tell me.



Dr. Cameron: Taub and Thirteen cool with it? He's older than you. She's seen you naked.

Dr. Foreman: Not like we haven't been working for two years now...

Dr. Cameron: Working with is different than working for.



Dr. Nolan: You need something to keep you engaged... Connected to other people.

Dr. House: You already made me get a roommate. Wilson's got one bedroom. We can't get anymore connected without unzipping.



Vince: Dr. Foreman basically strong armed. Which is impressive.

Dr. Taub: Guess you found him a little more persuasive than the two of us... probably the pants...



Head Chef: In a lot of ways, cooking is like music... Different elements combine to make a symphony.

Dr. House: The difference is that Beethoven's 5th isn't to be cooped tomorrow.



Dr. Wilson: What was my one condition for allowing you to tag along?

Dr. House: Try not to be a jerk. I'm trying. I'm just failing.



Dr. Wilson: Throw your meatballs and keep an open mind. <pause> How hard are you trying not to make a bald joke right now?



Dr. Wilson: You might have... saved my balls.

Dr. House: That's the spirit!



Dr. Hadley: First you try to act like him, that doesn't work. So then you try the opposite. Now you're mad because you have to use his move.

Dr. Foreman: Feel like Tom Brady's backup...

Dr. Hadley: Tom Brady's backup now makes ten million dollars. Stop comparing...



Cecille: If she's a missionary, why does she dress like a hooker?

Dr. House: I meant the position.



Dr. House: We flirted. We kissed. I fondled. I hallucinated the night when you yelled from the hospital balcony. You're not a narcissist.

Dr. Cuddy: So what am I?

Dr. House: Not the reason I'm leaving.



Cecille: Lady, either kiss him or leave. We've got work to do.



Dr. Taub: I'm sorry I just realized. Joint pain and joint pain. Honest, I wasn't laughing because of the obvious tension between the two of you.



Dr. House: Daddy's little co-dependent has all grown up. Making room for daddy's hot bisexual boyfriend problems.



Dr. Hadley: This might be the best thing I've ever eaten... And yes, I'm including what your thinking of now.



Dr. House: How like a man to think that I'd enjoy slimming over hot stove all day while you're off banging secretaries.



Dr. Nolan: I didn't let you out because you were happy. I let you out because I believe you have the skills to cope with that. You tried one thing. It didn't work. So, move on.



Dr. Foreman: The internet is a magical place!



Dr. Foreman: No point in treating the symptom and not the disease.



Dr. House: If you wanted a quickie, you should have called ahead. I'm a mess.



Vince: You're my doctor. I trust you.

Dr. Foreman: No you don't. You're scared and you don't want to make this decision... My career is riding on this case. Nowhere near as important as your life. But I think the best shot for both of us is to treat for LCDD.



Dr. House: No. The only thing you know is that I'm a genius who got a dog to pee in your toilet. You don't know how I did it or more interestingly where I peed.



Dr. House: If the lab says this is retriever, too, please let me know right away. 'Explain my overwhelming desire to wipe my butt on your carpet.



Dr. Nolan: Isolation fosters depression.



Dr. Nolan: The only thing worse for you than going back to diagnostic medicine is... not going back...

No comments:

Post a Comment