Monday, October 12, 2009

House M. D. Quotes - Season 6 Episode 3 - The Tyrant

Dr. Lisa Cuddy: I'm not asking you to love him. I'm asking you to do your job.



Dr. Robert Chase: Possibly incomprehensible... And of course, I'm talking about you firing your girlfriend.



Dr. Gregory House: Oh my God! It's three years ago! Does that mean I'm still crazy?



Dr. Gregory House: You're rushing the diagnosis because you're rushing out of this room 'coz you're rightly upset at me. Although I wasn't the one who made that asinine decision...



Dibala: There was a Catholic mission in my childhood village and I like the priests. They were good people. But when my two younger sisters were dying from consumption, it wasn't more priests we wanted.



Dr. Gregory House: It's a process. I'm learning.



Dr. Remy Hadley: Because there's a much simpler explanation for you firing me. You wanted to break up with me but you were weak to do it yourself.



Dr. James Wilson: How was your first day of school?

Dr. Gregory House: I peed once in the sandbox.

Dr. James Wilson: How was it with Cuddy?

Dr. Gregory House: What did you think I was talking about?



Dr. James Wilson: I think you're losing your sense of mind.

Dr. Gregory House: Check right now. Pull my finger.



Dr. James Wilson: Yes. Shoes. Garlic. I'm vampire, Sookie..



Dr. Gregory House: I told you to get that echo fixed!



Dr. Gregory House: Coping skill number 1: complete avoidance. Are you happy?



Dr. Gregory House: The Egypt visit was for the African union meeting where I'm guessing he was "meeting" people from "Africa" which includes Liberia, which sends some numbers of their foreign ministry which has itself has just been hit by jockage. Wait not jockage... Lassa fever...



Dr. Remy Hadley: Most people send chocolates.

Dr. Eric Foreman: I'd stand outside your apartment all night holding up a boombox, except you told me you hate 80s music...



Neighbor: I was wondering what that noise was. It's the damn cane.

Dr. Gregory House: And I'm Greg.



Dr. Gregory House: Only in the sense that it has a rubber tip on the end not a top shoe.



Dr. Gregory House: I'm just gonna sit here quietly. I feel like I've been inadvertently undermining your authority. So I'm just gonna observe. Not gonna say a word.



Dr. Gregory House: Uhh, I need you to spread your legs so I can do an "H".



Dr. James Wilson: It's just a wild coincidence that he thought you were a rude jerk?



Dr. James Wilson: Normally we'd all tell the amputee to go screw himself.

Dr. Gregory House: Victims get pity, heroes get adulation. It's way better.



Dr. James Wilson: It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate... that's a skill. DO IT!



Dr. Allison Cameron-Chase: Am I trying to kill our patient? Of course not. But if he died, am I supposed just to pretend that wouldn't be good for the world?



Dr. Gregory House: Thought I had detected the sickly sweet smell of maple syrup and socialized medicine. It smells like victory.



Neighbor: They sent troops to reinforce the peace accords. Which is where I tried to free a twelve-year-old boy who stepped on a landmine. 36 years later, every second, I feel pain in my had like I'm still grabbing that boy's arm even though my arm isn't there. So no, I'm not faking it.

Dr. Gregory House: Oh. On a related note, go Maple Leaves.



Dr. Eric Foreman: This isn't a democracy. I don't care who you get. At least for right now, this is MY department.



Dibala: I did her a favor. I showed her her true character. She's too weak to act on her beliefs. But it is not her fault. Almost everyone is. Even my own advisors -- my own colonel -- all they do is negotiate and debate and sign treaties. They are appeasers...



Dibala: What is an enemy to you? Some younger physician who coverts your office? In my world, there are dangers and bloodshed and death. And that makes you a a man. And men make choices.



Dr. Robert Chase: I saved your life. I deserve to know what you're planning...

Dibala: Whatever it takes to protect my country!



Dr. Allison Cameron-Chase: But there's some deep part of you, that when you find you're wrong about the most important decisions you've made, you get insecure and you just retrench. Try to mess up your relationship that's your right, but you mess this up, your patient dies.



Dr. Gregory House: If you believe in God, pray that this is gonna work. I'd also ask him why he blew off your arm.



Dr. Gregory House: So either you killed him by not having confidence in your opinion, or you killed him by being too attached to your opinion. If you are anything like me -- and by the way you are -- you need to know which.



Dr. Gregory House: There's a reason I hired you. You used to know what to do with a locked door...



Dr. Eric Foreman: You really think you can kill another human being without consequences to yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment