Tuesday, July 28, 2009

House M.D. - Season 5 Episode 16 Quotes

Dr. House: Our new patient. Part girl. Part boy. All Thirteen's dream date.



Dr. House: Way to multi-task! Impress your boss and humiliate your ex.



Dr. House: Completely unfazed? You think I'm totally lacking in any fazing? The idea that I'm anything less than half-fazed... I actually find offensive. It greatly fazes me...



Dr. Wilson: He's in a good mood.

Dr. Cuddy: Sex with me would explain that. But it doesn't explain why I'm not curled up in a ball, weeping in shame.



Dr. House: I think my penis stopped breathing. Do you know CPR?



Dr. House: I'm fine. Other than the fact that my nurple is now purple. [To Dr. Hadley.] No wonder you broke up with him. I'm surprised yours are still attached.



Dr. Hadley: Monogamy is like saying you're never gonna have any other ice cream flavor besides rocky road.

Dr. Foreman: So you're saying: if you don't have pink bubblegum for a while, that one day you'll gonna chase down the ice cream truck?

Dr. Hadley: No. Rocky road is great. It's a very delicious and complicated flavor. I also know that if I have other flavors, then rocky road is gonna be left in the freezer where anyone can just... Dip in.



Dr. Foreman: Kutner said the silver lining of our breakup was... I wouldn't be dumped for a girl.



Dr. House: Okay I admit it. I have bolemia. I look good, though, right?



Dr. Cuddy: You keep taking this, you could die.

Dr. House: Consider, if I keep doing this, YOU could die, then it would be your business.



Dr. Cuddy: You're choosing methadone over this job?

Dr. House: I'm choosing lack of pain over this job.



Dr. Cuddy: House doesn't do happy. Pain or no pain.



Dr. Kutner: Are you okay?

Dr. House: I have issues with authority. You?



Dr. House: Your son was fine when he got here. 'Coz of your... Freaked out overprotectiveness that nearly killed him.



Dr. House: You gave birth to a freak of nature. Doesn't mean it's a good idea to treat him like one.



Dr. House: It's already done. This is the only me you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment