Wednesday, July 08, 2009

House M. D. - Season 5 Episode 14 Quotes

Dr. Cuddy: I am gonna do my job. Doesn't me I have to do it happily.
Doesn't me I have to do it without resentment. And definitely doesn't me I have to do it without seeking vengeance on the person making me be here. Congratulations. You have officially dragged me down to your level.



Dr. Foreman: Better look out for yourself and the people you care about.



Dr. House: People act in their own self-interest. You're all here because you're happy to be here. Or at least because this is your best option.

Dr. Kutner: I'm here because I want to help people.

Dr. House: No. You're here because it makes you feel good to help people. Taub and Foreman are here because they've got no other viable choices, and Thirteen is desperate to make her life matter before it's over.



Dr. Taub: So. You're happy to be here?

Dr. House: Does it show?



Dr. Miller: Not working doesn't mean I don't have places to go.



Dr. Miller: You can look yourself in the mirror and think I did something worthwhile today.

Dr. Taub: Exactly.

Dr. Miller: That's important. And I do miss that. But, it just wasn't enough anymore.



Dr. Wilson: I hear Cuddy's SEAL training finally came in handy. Should I be investing in a flack jacket?

Dr. House: You're safe.

Dr. Wilson: No carpet bombing? No burning of Dresden to teach her a lesson? [pause] Well, since you're incapable of taking the high road, I assume there's some deeper, more long-term strategy in effect.



Dr. Wilson: Cuddy's not playing games. She's not looking for leverage. She wants pure, unadulterated vengeance.

Dr. House: And your counter move is to let her have it?

Dr. Wilson: The only time to strike back is when I want something. All I want now is to get things back to normal. Which I can't get by escalating. The only way to win this war is to lose it. Let her punch herself out.



Dr. Hadley: We've been dating for two weeks. You just broke trial protocol and risk your entire career to give me a drug we're not even sure will help me. I don't think I'm ready for that.



Dr. House: Oh my God! It's been a whole day and her tumor hasn't melted away?!



Dr. Foreman: I want to be able to tell her this happened to other people and they're fine now.

Dr. House: So tell her.

Dr. Foreman: I'm not gonna lie to her.

Dr. House: Too late for that.



Dr. Kutner: Why are you asking about Foreman and not Thirteen?

Dr. House: Because both questions would are about to have the same answer. Ebony and ivory are joined... NEAR the hip.



Dr. House: Yes, he's an idiot. He didn't ask you to do anything. You're pissed off that he did. So let him torch his career to pay for his sins. Unless, you actually feel something for the idiot...



Dr. Cuddy: I like what he does for this hospital.

Dr. Wilson: What he does is who he is... And the same goes for you.



Dr. House: You did it because you love her. Ironically, you never took her into consideration. Can't wait to see what you get her for your anniversary.



Dr. Taub: It involves House, Foreman, and Thirteen, which means it's dumb, dangerous, or tragic, or a combination. I'm embracing my ignorance.



Dr. Wilson: Im not apologizing because you're dying, I'm aplogizing because you were right. I am stuck. My girlfriend died. She was the only person I've loved in a long time and... I'm still living in her apartment. I'm surrounded by her things. I've left it all exactly where it was. I don't know how to get unstuck.

Dr. Miller: The only wrong thing is.. to do nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment