Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Going past the first trimester...

As the old adage goes, time flies fast when you're having fun. Still can't believe we're already on our second trimester. Three months have gone by and the baby is doing well. Che's belly is starting to bulge a bit. Starting to feel a little push here and there. Wow!

Of course, that means I have to do more and more of the work at home. Not that I mind. In fact I'm kind of enjoying it. Doing laundry early morning so that I can hang them out to dry before noon... Doing grocery... Vacuuming the place... Mopping the floors... Taking out the trash... and others... Being a "houseband", is not as bad as I originally thought.

This also means that I don't have time to do the other things I usually do. I don't play with Fallout 3 anymore, nor do I blog so much as well... As you can apparently tell from the lack of posts for weeks. I haven't even been able to play around with our SLR that much. But that's all okay...

I guess the thought of the baby is more than enough to keep our happy disposition in place. :) Despite the challenges at work, I feel more relaxed and carefree than I was months before.

Can't wait till the next check-up. I want to see how baby is doing in there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment