Wednesday, July 08, 2009

House M. D. - Season 5 Episode 15 Quotes

Dr. House: This department is broken. And I'm not gonna take a real case until it is fixed. Job or relationship. You're choice.



Dr. House: You're a wuss. Part wimp. Part puss.



Dr. House: It's cool, the priest doesn't believe in God. It's cool that God did to him what he did to the kid.



Dr. Kutner: If everybody lies, that includes teenage boys.



Dr. Wilson: Since when have your failed attempts at communication through lies been by fault.



Dr. House: So. The good news is, he didn't have a heart attack. The bad news, I apparently fired the only guy who actually knows what a heart attack looks like. So the man of God who doesn't believe in God had a heart attack that isn't a heart attack. Do I know how to pick awesome cases, or what...



Fr. Daniel: Oh yeah. God wants life to have meaning. Life's meaningless without freewill. With freewill, there's always suffering. So God wants suffering. I got tired of that argument before I even finished saying it.



Dr. Wilson: You always have a reason. It's usually a bad one but a reason.

Dr. House: She's being childish.

Dr. Wilson: See. That's an example from the bad category... Is it just resentment....or you just can't stand to see others happy?

Dr. House: She's trying to play me. If I let her the terrorists win.



Dr. House: So if I happen to cure you, what happens then? You start thinking that God was working through me? That this is some kind of miracle?

Fr. Daniel: Do you think I'm an idiot?

Dr. House: That's what I'm testing.



Fr. Daniel: Losing my faith wasn't a choice I made. It happened. It's gone.

Dr. House: But if it can magically disappear, it can magically reappear. And that's what your hoping.



Dr. House: Why do the Lord's work if the Lord has left the building?

Fr. Daniel: I've been with the church my entire adult life. It's my only marketable skill.

Dr. House: I detect a stink of leftover faith.



Fr. Daniel: I don't think you're looking somebody to prove your right. You're looking for somebody to prove you wrong. To give you hope.



Dr. House: Hey! Just talking about you. Not you specifically. Whores and hypocrisy.



Dr. Taub: Funny, how the two people in the room who think relationships are easy are both single.

Dr. Kutner: I don't think they're easy. That's why I think if you find something that could be could, you should hang on to it.

Dr. Taub: Everything could be good. Very little ever is.



Dr. House: I've got a thing for my boss' thing. She doesn't have a thing, perse. I pick up metaphors.



Fr. Daniel: Who wants a relationship with a priest?

Dr. House: Who wants a relationship?



Dr. Foreman: Wow. Guess House knows me better than you do. Too bad I don't go both ways.



Dr. Wilson: You're the hypocrite. You wanna go. You don't resent this baby. You want to be a part of it.

Dr. House: Yes. But not 'til her sixteenth birthday...



Dr. House: Love, sacrifice, deception, and now betrayal. This is better than a telenovela.



[After Dr. Foreman and Dr. Hadley had an argument over a diagnosis...]
Dr. Hadley: This isn't gonna work.

Dr. House: Are you kidding? I've never felt more alive!



Dr. Wilson: I'm trying to give you a rational reason to overlook her hypocrisies so you don't feel like a hypocrite for going.



Dr. Wilson: Even if an absolute truth exists, we can't know all of it. And you can't condemn her for recognizing that.



Dr. House: We can know everything.

Dr. Wilson: This is medicine, not metaphysics.

Dr. House: Truth is truth.



Dr. House: Coincidences do happen.

Fr. Daniel: That coincidence is what brought me to you in the first place.

Dr. House: You promised you wouldn't go there.

Fr. Daniel: Einstein said, 'Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous....



Dr. House: The fact that I was wrong is not a proof of God.

Fr. Daniel: I'm just trying to understand how my life could completely turn around in a single day.

Dr. House: Don't worry. Your life will go back to sucking soon enough. Everything that happened to you can be rationally explained."

Fr. Daniel: I know. It's just... That's a lot of coincidences.

No comments:

Post a Comment