Wednesday, September 24, 2008

After a long hiatus... again

Not much to say here, except that I've been busy. I guess my bosses are making sure that they squeeze everything they can from me before my last days in my current job. Yep, I'll be leaving my company and I am currently on the lookout for another job.

Anyway...

Everyone -- well, almost everyone -- here in Singapore is looking forward to the Singapore Grand Prix this weekend. I don't think I'll be going there to watch the event live; I'd settle with just watching it from home. Or better yet, we'll not just watch it at all.. :) Sorry, not really a big Grand Prix fan.

It's already September and, for me, it means a couple of things. First, it's the start of the Christmas season already! Weather is becoming cooler, and everyone has started putting up Christmas decors. I miss Christmas in the Philippins; way too different here, being a country of multiple races and religions.

Also, September means a new season for many US shows! I'm looking forward to all of them. I just watched the first episode of House season 5. Damn great show!

Oh well, I got that so-called mental block again. Can't think much right now. I guess I'm still jaded with this job. Hehehe :) Can't wait to look for a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment