Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ready for the EXPO!

Citibank has approved my very first credit card! Well, actually, my first credit cardSSSS. :) Citibank -- at least here in Singapore -- offers a bundle of any three Citibank credit cards. You need to stick to just one or two, you have to manually cancel the others that you don't want to retain.


I just applied for it yesterday around 6:00 PM. Today at around 4:15PM, I got a call that my application has been approved. I'm really new to this so I'm not sure if this quick approval is the norm or they are just really that fast. I'm not really keen on having credit cards as I may be tempted to swipe and shop away! :) Aside from the obvious convenience, I'm looking forward to..... (drum roll please...)

SITEX 2007!!!
29 Nov - 2 Dec 2007
11AM to 9PM
FREE ADMISSION


I'm looking forward to get the best deals on laptops, gadgets, cameras, or whatever else I can find there! :)

Check out their official site here.

In case you're here in Singapore during that time, see you there! :)

2 comments:

  1. yey! congrats! they are just really fast to approve here. sa pinas lang naman maarte e.

    see you at the expo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. oo nga eh.

    see you there!!! :)

    ReplyDelete