Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My Birthday Feast

Well, check the details on Che's post Happy Birthday to My Baby!

Most of the story is already there so just check it out. I'll just place here the food that they have prepared for me! Awww... How sweet. :)




Che became a master chef of sorts. Che and Cel prepared most of the food for the feast. The menu included the following:
  • Baked Tanigue
  • Pork and Veggies in Mushroom Sauce
  • Pancit Bihon
  • Salmon and Seafood Fried Rice
  • Roasted Chicken
  • Leche Flan
  • Chilled Buko Salad
She cooks the best dishes! When we return to the Philippines, I bet she can start her own catering business. :)

Be, thanks for everything! Through the good times and the hard ones, you're always there. From my highs and successes through all of my lows and failures, you're there. And now I've grown a year older, you're still there. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment