Monday, September 02, 2013

WWE Raw - #PipeBombshell Transcript

OMG you guys! I just watched last night's episode of Total Divas. And it was insane, oh my gosh. I mean, the Bellas were dealing with their obvious daddy issues… The Funkadactyls broke up and got back together again… Natalya's fiancee isn't much of a man… And the other two were also there… It was great. It really was. And it was the end of the world and it is only Sunday night in theE Network. Aaaaaah….

...

Do you want to know what I see when I look in that ring, honestly? A bunch of cheap, interchangeable, expendable, useless women. Women who have turned to reality television 'cause they weren't gifted enough to be actresses. And they just weren't talented enough to be champion.

I have done more in one year than all of you have done in your entire collective careers. I have saved your divas division. I have shattered glass ceilings. I have broken down doors. Why? So, so a bunch of ungrateful, stiff, plastic mannequins can waltz on through without even as much as a thank you? You guys can't even go back stage and shake my hand and look me in the eye because you know that I worked my entire life to get here. I gave my life to this and you were just handed fifteen minutes of fame.

I didn't get here because I was cute, or because I come from some famous wrestling family, or because I SUCKED up to the right people. I got here because I am good. I EARNED this championship. And no matter how many red carpets you guys you want to walk in your four thousand dollar ridiculous heels, you will never be able to lace up my Chuck Taylor's.

You were all worthless excuses for women. And you will never be able to touch me. And THAT is reality.


- AJ Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment