Monday, September 02, 2013

WWE Raw 2013/08-19 - CM Punk-Paul Heyman Promo


Since I'm taking a break and doing a Raw marathon, I might as well write here another one of CM Punk's promos which is partly a shoot as well. This promo was on the August 19, 2013 edition of Raw (post-Summerslam 2013), where he rips apart one of the booing audience. Ha!

CM Punk: "You know I really don't know what to say right now. There's so much going on upstairs. But what I do know was that Paul Heyman was out here earlier. And Paul Heyman had a lot of things to say that were personal to me. A lot of buttons he pushed…

Sir, you paid your ticket, you want to boo, that's fine. But I dare. I dare you to step in between these ropes. And you will never boo again, because I will render you a toothless, crying heap of a man! I AM PISSED OFF! AND I WANT TO FIGHT! SO IF YOU HAVE THE B@LL$... I DARE YOU, FATSO, STEP UP AND BE A MAN! AND FIGHT CM PUNK!

COME ON, SON! COME ON! COME ON! COME ON! COME ONE! I WILL RENDER YOU TO TEARS! COME ON!

BE A MAN OR SIT DOWN AND BE A B!TCH AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

Paul Heyman says he can give me the WWE title - that's what I want. Paul Heyman says, he can get me the WWE Wrestlemania Main event - that's what I want. And I'm positive in my heart of hearts Paul Heyman, what he really wants, what he really needs, is an apology. Paul, if an apology is what you want… If an apology gets me those things. Then come out here face to face. You may just get what you want…"

{Paul Heyman with Curtis Axel comes out to the ramp.}

CM Punk: "Paul, this is all I know. The doctor says I'm not fit to compete right now, yet here I am in my gear and I'm taped up because this is all I know, this is all I have. And I lost a fight last night. And I've got my ass kicked before and here I am still standing.

The truth is Paul, I AM sorry. I'm sorry that I took my eyes off of Brock Lesnar for a split-second last night just to enact my revenge on you, and I'm sorry that that revenge wasn't enough. I'm sorry I didn't take your arm OFF and take it home with me! I'm sorry that I didn't break your FACE! And I'm sorry that the next time I DO get my hands on you, I'm gonna choke you out and I'm gonna wake you up, I'm gonna spit in your face, and I'm gonna take your arm home with me! And I'm sorry that you think a BEATING is gonna stop me. I am relentless and I will not stop and I don't care who you put in  front of me or what you're trying to do. I'm gonna get my hands on you and I'm gonna get my revenge. And I say, we do it right now in Anaheim.

Come on! Come on! Have the guts that this fat guy over here doesn't have! Step into the ring with CM Punk, and fight me like a man!"

Paul Heyman: "You know, there is an apology that's due this evening. And to be blunt, the apology should come from me. CM Punk, I'm sorry… I'm sorry for what is about to happen to you. Curtis Axel, please go in the back and tape up your hands for a fight.

You have push me too far once too often. I'm not that fat guy sitting in the front row! I can be the worst nightmare you have ever encountered. So help me God if you are still in that ring when we come back from a commercial. Curtis Axel is going to be sent down to that ring by Paul Heyman, and Curtis Axel is going to finish the job that Brock Lesnar started on you."

No comments:

Post a Comment