Monday, April 30, 2012

Rurouni Kenshin Live Action Trailer

I guess I've been really holed up for a really long time. I just heard of the live action Rurouni Kenshin a few days ago. I'm shamed! :) But happy as well. It's about time that they made a movie.



I see Kenshin and Kaoru, as well as Sanosuke Sagara (unmistakable hair and white costume) as well as Hajime Saito (unmistable Gatotsu pose).

There's also that bug-eyed guy, Jinei Udoh, who was the first "big boss" that Kenshin faced in the original series

That gattling gun scene, if the movie follows the anime storyline, should be the one with Aoshi and the death of the Oniwaban members. That suggests the appearance of Megumi as well.

And there appears to be Aoshi with the white hair and the kodachis. (Dante-inspired Aoshi?)

I guess this movie will show the pre-Shishio days. Anybody got any news about this?? Showing this August in Japan. So probably a few months later for the other countries.

Aaagh. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment