Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Weeee!!! Got a Wii!

Che and I bought a new Wii for ourselves. The SGD350 Wii promo at Funan a few weeks ago was just too much for us to pass up. Been busy since then.

I've already spent 18 days on the Wii Fit Plus... So far, I've lost just 2 pounds :( It is Christmas though, many parties and the like... I'm still glad I still lost something. :) Favorite workout there is the Rhythm Boxing which is a great way to lose those extra weight.. especially the 10 minute workout.

We also got Mario Kart Wii... I was actually a bit skeptical whether I would actually enjoy this game. Well, good thing I am! :)) Just completed the 50cc tracks. Unlock the two unlockable cars as well as two unlockable characters - King Boo and Diddy Kong. Time to rest up my aching thumb and prepare for the 100cc tracks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment