Thursday, December 03, 2009

House M. D. Quotes - Season 6 Episode 9 - Wilson

Dr. Gregory House: Got the urge to play last night. Had to go all the way back to my old apartment. Thought I'd save on future trips.

Dr. James Wilson: Hmmm. It's very eco-friendly of you. How about keeping down on the noise pollution.



Dr. Gregory House: Is it that time of year again?... He's a self-important jerk.

Dr. James Wilson: He's my friend.

Dr. Gregory House: He's a self-important jerk!

Dr. James Wilson: Seems to be what I'm attracted to.



Dr. James Wilson: I just had a House-moment. Diagnosed transverse Myelitis from a cold sore. How cool is that!



Dr. Gregory House: The self-important jerk does not have Transverse Myelitis. He's got cancer.

Dr. James Wilson: How do you even?

Dr. Gregory House: Ok! Maybe I paid the red head down in records a few bucks to cc me on all your cases. A few patients die you might get sad again. Make a speech that would end your career. Frankly, I'm stalking you for you.



Dr. James Wilson: Exactly how serious does it have to be to justify you coming to see your father?

Dr. James Wilson: No I'm sorry. I just.. I'd rather you regretted coming than regretted not coming.



Dr. James Wilson: You're Bonnie's friend. You know how to reach her and yet instead of calling her, you come and seek my permission. You want my blessing, and implicitly House's blessing.

Dr. Lisa Cuddy: I don't need House's blessing.

Dr. James Wilson: Good.



Dr. James Wilson: Where's House?

Dr. Chris Taub: Performing his ritual "hiding-from-Cuddy-to-avoid-getting-a-new-case" dance. Sort of a jazz-fusion type of thing.

Dr. Remy Hadley: Probably eating lunch in the morgue...



Dr. Gregory House: Why are you doing surgery when I need you find me a new case?

Dr. Robert Chase: You don't want a new case.

Dr. Gregory House: Oh, right. Guess I'm here for Wilson.



Dr. Gregory House: This is the 21st century, Wilson. I realize that the logical course of any adult relationship could one day lead to fornication.



Dr. Gregory House: This is classic midlife Cuddy crisis. This is her version of two-seat convertible.

Dr. James Wilson: Yep. Clearly you're fine with it.



Tucker: You're the only one who can make cancer sound good.



Dr. James Wilson: It's exactly what you would do.

Dr. Gregory House: I'm me. You're you.

Dr. James Wilson: ...And a table is a table.

Dr. Gregory House: And chemo is poison. And double chemo is double poison. And I can handle it when things go wrong. You can't. And things could go very very wrong.

Dr. James Wilson: I can handle it.



Dr. Gregory House: Look on the bright side. When you publish the results of this case study, no one will ever double the dose again.



Dr. James Wilson: Are you really okay?

Dr. Gregory House: No! I'm not okay. Not even close.

Dr. James Wilson: Wow. Okay. See? That's... very adult of you.

Dr. Gregory House: No it isn't. It's just me accepting the fact that there's nothing I can do about it. Moving on.

Dr. James Wilson: Which is, I think, the definition of adulthood.

Dr. Gregory House: Well, if it is. Being a kid is a lot more fun.



Dr. Gregory House: Well played. Religion just killed another person.



Dr. James Wilson: Tucker wants me to donate a lobe of my liver to him.

Dr. Gregory House: You were out drinking... 'Coz you're actually considering this?!

Dr. James Wilson: Yeah, I was out marinating my liver in alcohol to get it ready for the transplant. Yeah.

Dr. Gregory House: You're mouth says no, but your pathetic attempt at a deflection has guilt written all over it.



Dr. Gregory House: Quibbles! He's got a predictable complication. Surprise! Bad things happen to people who are sick! Doesn't make you responsible!

Dr. James Wilson: Oh... Not legally... Ethically. ETHICALLY!

Dr. Gregory House: A table is a table. Don't be a doormat Wilson!

Dr. James Wilson: Boy, you are... you willfully ruined my food and have taken over my living room because you already think I'm a doormat! You know what? You're wrong! Clean up your stuff and get out!



Dr. James Wilson: I want to donate a lobe of my liver to Tucker.

Dr. Lisa Cuddy: That's insane!

Dr. James Wilson: I'm donating a small portion of...

Dr. Lisa Cuddy: You have hundreds of patients.

Dr. James Wilson: And until I run out of excess organs, why shouldn't I do everything I can to help them?

Dr. Lisa Cuddy: Because you're a doctor, not a donor.



Dr. James Wilson: Why did you make me the head of oncology?

Dr. Lisa Cuddy: Not because you have the most organs... You're thoughtful, caring...

Dr. James Wilson: Yeah, caring. By your own criteria, a strength, not a weakness.

Dr. Lisa Cuddy: This is coming out of guilt.

Dr. James Wilson: This is coming out of friendship. I have a friend who is about to die. And I have the opportunity to save his life...

Dr. Lisa Cuddy: ... Okay...



Dr. Gregory House: I'm your friend... All the pain pills I've taken. What if I need your liver?

Dr. James Wilson: Right. How selfish of me not to have considered your possible future needs.

Dr. Gregory House: They're all dying. They're all your friends.

Dr. James Wilson: I'm not here for an argument, House.

Dr. Gregory House: No, right. That's room 12A...



Dr. James Wilson: The operation is in 2 hours. I'd like you to be there.

Dr. Gregory House: ... No.

Dr. James Wilson: What? Why?

Dr. Gregory House: Because if you die, I'm alone.



Tucker: I was thrilled to get the family back together. Melissa's great in a crisis, but... the person you want when you're dying isn't the same as the person you want when you're living.



Dr. Gregory House: You don't feel angry?

Dr. James Wilson: Huh.. I'm a little disappointed.

Dr. Gregory House: Disappointment is anger for wimps. You don't have to be so gentle about everything. It's good to be angry once in a while.



Dr. James Wilson: You can't change a table.

Dr. Gregory House: Actually, you can. You just need a coat of paint and the guts to use it.



Dr. James Wilson: She hurt my friend. She should be punished.

Dr. Gregory House: You got mad? I'm proud of you. Cuddy won't share the sentiment. How you gonna explain it to her?



Dr. James Wilson: Problem delayed is a problem denied.

No comments:

Post a Comment