Thursday, June 11, 2009

I, Expecting Dad

Yep... In case you haven't seen my or my wife's Facebook profile yet, I'm now an expecting dad...

We were completely taken by surprise. So surprised that Che used up two pregnancy tests just to make sure. :) It's been a long time but finally we've been blessed! Of course, there were the usual jitters and agitations. Everything's surreal... But overall, we're excited and can't wait to see him or her...

Anyway, we had our first checkup last Tuesday. Here's what our baby looks like for now.



According to them (I have no idea how they come with it, so don't ask!), the baby is about six weeks old. We're scheduled for another checkup in two weeks time which, hopefully, the ultrasound will reveal much more...

I'm not really sure, but I'm guessing the next two weeks will just quickly pass by...

No comments:

Post a Comment