Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just updating my civil status now!

Well, well well, my procrastination finally bit me in the @$$.

I've been married for several months now and I'm just starting to work on updating my documents. Hah! Oh well, let's see...
  • BIR/TIN [done]
  • SSS
  • PhilHealth
  • Medicard
  • Passport
Well, the only thing that I've done so far is the update my Tax status. Later, I'd like to file for my TIN ID. I really need a TIN ID since my stupid Driver's license misspelled my name. Geez, it's the stupid LTO guy's fault for typing my name wrong but I'm the one who's suffering, not being able to present my license as a valid ID! Garrr....

The rest of the stuff, I still have to work on. Ha ha!

I already submitted to our HR the documents to update my BIR, PhilHealth and Medicard (basically the same things; photocopies of the Marriage Contract). What I lack is the E4 form for the SSS. I guess I'll just have to work on that one of the coming days. For now, I think I should work on my passport... You'll never know when you might need to get on a plane to somewhere. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment