Monday, July 11, 2011

My #mypricelesscollection Entries: Transformers and Glasses

The #9pmhabit for tonight at #igersmanila is #mypricelesscollection. I actually have a couple more collections I wanted to submit, but I just settled with these two here:
Entry #1:

view full image
"#mypricelesscollection #9pmhabit #transformers #optimusprime"

Entry #2:

view full image
"#mypricelesscollection #9pmhabit #igersmanila #mcdo #mcdonalds #coke"


I've been collecting Transformers for as long as I can remember and this is just part of it; te rest are back home overseas. I just noticed now that I had several Optimus Primes running around in my collection, although I haven't bought the really big one. Oh well. Maybe next time :)

As for the glasses... Well, the collectible glass sets from McDonald's are of good quality. The Contour Glass set, which they promoted last year, was made my Luminarc, one of the well-known manufacturers of glassware. And, of course, the CAN Glass set, is pretty slick and made by Pasabahce, also a very reputable glassware manufacturer. :)

And yes, I have two sets of each; one for collection, and one for use. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment