Thursday, November 12, 2009

House M. D. Quotes - Season 6 Episode 6 - Known Unknowns

Dr. James Wilson: We discussed this. It's been in your calendar for weeks.

Dr. Gregory House: So is Ramadan.



Dr. Gregory House: Could you be sitting any further away from Chase and still be in the same room?



Dr. Eric Foreman: Maybe this is House's way of telling you to talk to her.

Dr. Robert Chase: Sure. How was your day, honey? By the way, I killed someone. If I tell her, it's dumping a burden on her forever...



Dr. Gregory House: I guess it's no big deal. I'm just using that as an excuse to check out Patty and Selma.

Dr. Lisa Cuddy: Well, I feel bad. I haven't named your testicles.



Dr. Lisa Cuddy: I don't know why you choose to name them after somebody's aunts.

Dr. Gregory House: It's a complement. they're always smoking.



Dr. Gregory House: Your outbox is three times normal size. it's not a metaphor.

Dr. Gregory House: That I have a case, yeah. You're authorizing a discharge now. That was a metaphor.



Dr. James Wilson: Why are you reading my program guide ? It's not like you plan on attending any of the presentations.

Dr. Gregory House: I'd like to know how much boredom I'm missing.



Dr. James Wilson: If you want her, ask her out.

Dr. Gregory House: My God man, she's not some floozy in a bar. She's the floozy I work for. Gotta be no radical steps here, gonna be subtle. We happen to attend the same party. Chat happens to turn personal...

Dr. James Wilson: Like the frog in gradually boiling water?

Dr. Gregory House: Exactly. She'll be red and delicious before you know it.



Dr. Allison Cameron-Chase: Is he having an affair?

Dr. Eric Foreman: No.

Dr. Allison Cameron-Chase: Why should I believe you?

Dr. Eric Foreman: You shouldn't. You should believe him.



Mr. Keener: They were hard to miss with all the giggling and the staring.

Dr. Allison Cameron-Chase: I'm sure that happens a lot.

Mr. Keener: I'm sure that happens to you a lot more.



Dr. James Wilson: We're all murderers we just don't have the guts to admit.

Dr. Gregory House: And once again, WHO CARES? You won't be hireable anywhere!

Dr. James Wilson: It there's one thing I've learned from you, it's that I should do what I think is right, and not to worry about the consequences.

Dr. Gregory House: Yeah, it's worked out great for me.



Dr. Lisa Cuddy: I'm a mother now. I need a guy I can count on every single day. Never been House.



Dr. Robert Chase: You're angry at me! You're taking it out on this guy 'coz you think he's lying to you, too, and you're gonna kill our patient in the process.



Dr. Robert Chase: We should call House.

Dr. Eric Foreman: Yeah. He'll recommend we take the cautious approach.



Dr. Gregory House: Studies show that 10 dollar wine tastes better if you told it costs 90 dollars. I'm sure the same thing has to be true for grape soda. Have one.



Dr. James Wilson: Yes you can sit here running up my hotel bill. Or you can go get the woman of your dreams...

Dr. Gregory House: I didn't know Angela Merkel was attending the conference?

Dr. James Wilson: I just spoke with Cuddy. She doesn't think you're reliable. And you will remain friend-zone until that changes.



Dr. Gregory House: I can't convince her I've changed my entire personality in a weekend?

Dr. James Wilson: Yeah, but you could make the first step.



Dr. Gregory House: Words can hurt you know?



Lucas: This is awkward.

Dr. Gregory House: A bit. That awkwardness should be probably be away if I left.



Dr. Gregory House: Euthanasia. Let's tell the truth. We all do it. We just don't talk about it. We play the game. Use other words or we don't use any words at all. Hmmm. Nice phrasing...



Dr. James Wilson: Hello... I don't know what department I want. I need... pants.



Dr. Gregory House: I've never given any less than my best. I am incapable of turning away from responsibility. My friends take advantage of that fact far too often. I know that I gave that man everything I could. I know that he knew that too...



Dr. Gregory House: This is a burden no one should have to carry alone. Because this is a decision no one should make alone. 'Coz frankly, I don't trust any of you.



Dr. James Wilson: What the hell? You think that little shout out is gonna make me forget that you drugged me, hid my pants, stole my speech?

Dr. Gregory House: You wanted your paper out there? It's out there. And your job is safe.



Dr. Gregory House: Is that the mom? I got a good comeback against the mom...

The Mother:Yes, I'm her mother.

Dr. Gregory House: Sure she needs blood... If you want to KILL her! Then you would have nobody to neglect.



Dr. Gregory House: Now, Cameron, pick up the phone and give me a dramatic exit.



Dr. James Wilson: When you do what I did, it's not enough to tell yourself you did nothing wrong. You need to hear it from someone else. If not God, or society, a friend. Otherwise you go crazy. What you said to me up there... Thank you. You're a good friend. Cuddy should know that.

Dr. Gregory House: You should let her know I drugged you so you couldn't confess to murder.



Dr. Allison Cameron-Chase: Sorry. I don't know why I always suspect the worst. If you say you're not having an affar, you're not having an affair...

Dr. Robert Chase: sigh

Dr. Allison Cameron-Chase: Oh God, you are..

Dr. Robert Chase: I'm not.

Dr. Allison Cameron-Chase: Okay. Sorry. Again.



Dr. Allison Cameron-Chase: If you don't want to tell... okay. But I could help. Whatever this is, it's eating away at you. We could get past it together. I love you no matter what.

Dr. Robert Chase: We lose patients sometimes. One of those patients... Dibala... We didn't actually lose him... I killed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment