Saturday, May 16, 2009

Many events this Saturday!

This is a great day for me for many reasons.

First, it's my dad's birthday! He's ty-eight years old. (Hehehe. Guess how old he is? It's between twenty and sixty! :)) ) I called to greet him early this morning. :) They said the entire clan is going to Alabang to dinner to celebrate. Wish we could have been there, but... well.... that's how life is. I'm just glad that he would finally be getting out of Sucat for once. :)

Today is also the wedding day of our friends, Tin and Jason. Just too bad for me because I'm in the office. Tin and Jason. Congratulations! Have a great and meaningful married life!

This day also serves as a reunion of sorts. Neil, Cel and the family are here again after about three months vacation in the Philippines. Nice to see everyone here again.

Lastly, Che finally gave me my birthday gift. A brand new iPhone!!! Whoopeee! I'm having a blast right now. I'm just trying to download the free stuff from the App Store. I'm still thinking of the other apps which I may need for it. Any suggestions?

The only thing preventing me from fully enjoying this day? Well, work. :) Hehehe... Oh well. After today, I'm up for two night shifts... hopefully the iPhone can help me get through them just fine. :)

1 comment: