Thursday, April 02, 2009

Back in Manila March '09 - Day Nine

April 2, 2009: It's my last full day here in Manila.

I actually finished all of the important tasks that I have lined up. What remains is the preparation of the things I'm bringing back to Singapore.

Except for a few items, everything I needed is already prepared. It's just a matter of packing everything up and hoping that I don't exceed the 22 kilogram baggage limit of Philippine Airlines.

Not as easy as you might think. Using a mechanical scale is not really that accurate. And I had to give up some items to make room for the others. It all comes diown to which things are more important; the must-haves.

Speaking of must-haves, I better get that Chicken Joy and Burger Steak, which are in Che's wishlist that I bring... Yeah... Jollibee food items are one of the things that most Pinoys take for granted but is sorely missed by most Pinoys abroad.

Better get going...

No comments:

Post a Comment